Kismet 2020-03-R1 is available!
The first full release for 2020, this is primarily a bugfix release, with fixes for:
- RTL433 changing command line arguments
- Extreme memory use compiling bluetooth_ids code
- Fixes to kismetexternal python code used by rtladsb and rtlamr
- Fixes to handling “weird” rtl433 serial numbers, like 000000001
- Fixes for ubertooth remote cap
- Updates to the kw41z capture code
- Support for multiple phys on a single interface
- Fix for buffer size calculation which could impact gps handling
- Smarter error handling with channel tuning failures
- Support for CORS cross-side negotiation for running Kismet behind a proxy
You can get the 2020-03-R1 release from the Kismet downloads page, where you can get both the source and packages for several distributions.
If you’re looking to package Kismet, have a look at the packaging guidelines.